1. To raise or lift (something) up to a higher position.
1. To select items from among a large number of possibilities for other people to consume and enjoy
1. Make more noticeable or prominent.
1. Attract or tempt by offering pleasure or advantage.
1. Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.
1. All the descendants of a common ancestor.
1. Make (someone or something) look or feel younger, fresher, or more lively.
1. To set up (an organization, system, or set of rules) on a firm or permanent basis.
1. Add to (something) in a way that enhances or improves it; make perfect
1. To surround and have or hold within.
1. Display or allow to be perceived (a quality, emotion, or characteristic).
1. link; connect.
we'll never share your information and you can
unsubscribe with a single click at any time